Windshield washer fluid

I've got a 2016 Corolla and today when I used my washer fluid it barely made it up to the windshield. Not sure if this is normal or a problem. Thanks

ToyBoy

I have a 2014 and mine shoot low too. I just went out to check on them and if you lift the hood and follow the washer fluid lines you can see the spray nozzles are set right along the underneath edge of the hood. It was kind of dark out but near as I could see they can`t be adjusted up or down. Some cars you are able to bend the spray nozzle up or down.

Was this the first time you used the fluid? Is this a new or used car for you? Barely made it up the windshield can mean several things. Low on fluid, check to make sure you have enough. What part of the country are you in? If it is really cold outside and your fluid is not rated for cold it may be freezing up thus harder to flow through the system. It would be near impossible to know what fluid you have (temp rating) so might want to get winter fluid and drain the system and fill with new fluid. Finally, could just be the way the nozzles are aimed from factory. Although on my 2013 the nozzles can't be adjusted and the spray covers pretty much the whole windshield.