Windshield washer reservoir and pump(s) inop

Good afternoon all. I have just purchased a 95 Corolla DX, no ABS, 1.8 liter, auto tranny for a young couple that has just returned from the Peace Corp. It has 244,000 miles and the suspension has been refreshed, fluids flushed, successfully cleared a code 401 by cleaning the ports in the throttle body, then cleaning the IAC for the runaway idle. All good. Here is my question.

The windshield washer reservoir was disconnected and held in place with bailing wire. I undid all of that but when looking to reconnect the wiring, the harness has two plugs nearby and neither of them fit. After watching a few videos on a 95 I saw one where two pumps were actually hooked up to a reservoir and connected to two connectors in the harness. The reservoir currently in this car has only one pump that I remember, but the car is an hour away and I'm trying to troubleshoot from afar until I can get my hands on it again. So, my guess is that someone replaced the stock reservoir at one time with this one and it isn't going to work. Can anyone with a 95 go out and tell me if indeed they have two connectors, one to a lower pump and one to an upper pump on their reservoir? I'd sure appreciate it; I only get limited time to help these kids any clues is greatly appreciated.

Ed Fisher
Dallas, Tx

Brad

Thank you for the pictures. I appreciate it greatly, and yes they did help.

The washers are fixed now, I ultimately had to wire in a switch and grab 12 volts elsewhere. The correct connector is MIA!

Thanks again Brad