Winter Mats, Weather Tech or Husky Liners?

Its that time of season soon, and I am trying to decide on what winter mats to purchase. Maybe you guys can help.

Weather tech $257.53 tax and shipping included
Husky Liners $154.95 tax and shipping included

Is there a great deal of difference when it comes down to it in the end?

For me, the coverage looks the same on both mats, the only thing the websites do not specify is the height of the lip around the mats, to me thats most important. Has anyone actualy seen both side by side in comparison?
Thanks

koby

I would go weather tech but thats just because there is an outlet store next to where I work. I have also had good results from weather tech wind visors on multiple cars.

I got the Husky Liners for $170Cad Tax and shipping included.
It works great with minor adjustment due to the mat is under both gas and break pedals. Also be careful to select either it is for Manual or Automatic Transmission.
So far I like it.

I got the Husky Liners for $170Cad Tax and shipping included.
It works great with minor adjustment due to the mat is under both gas and break pedals. Also be careful to select either it is for Manual or Automatic Transmission.
So far I like it.
What minor adjustment did you have to make? and is the lip high enough around the edges to keep everything inside the mat?

What minor adjustment did you have to make? and is the lip high enough around the edges to keep everything inside the mat?
With the Husky Mat, it will sit behind the gas, clutch and break pedals for my 2014 Corolla S.....The stock doesn't sit behind the pedals. Just have to get used to that. and the lip is high enough to hold snow, ice and water. Where I live we have heavy rain, snow and ice storm.
Hope this helps.

larg

i bought the weathertech floor liners for my 2010 corolla and they are pretty good. i like the look of a black rubber floor mat more but the liners dont let anything touch the carpet and they fit perfectly without modification. id buy the weather techs again but id also consider the toyota rubber mats

I bought a set of used Husky's from a fellow member and am quite satisfied. The westhertech may? give you a little more side protection but I don't have a set to compare. If they do its minor. I like weathertech but I think you're paying a premium for the name. I really like the material husky uses and the fit is perfect. You can't go wrong either way but I think the husky is a better value

to be honest neither are worth the 200+ dollars...at first they look perfect and fit like a glove in the corolla..but after a year of removing them in and out of your car for periodic cleaning and wipe down the edges don't stay as crispy and began to fold in or not fit as tight as they use too....sorry to shoot it down but its one of those things that look awesome at first but will eventually wear down...i had weathertechs for my previous honda...and after about a year and a half they became faded because of all the scuffs on them and the edges weren't as tight....id save some money and buy some nice flat matts for 40$

Husky >> Weathertech, I've had plenty of weathertech mats in my past vehicles and they all have the same things in common. They all tend to slide on the passenger side, the Husky mats work very well, they have small spikes on the back to keep from moving. I also feel the same about more bang for the buck.

I bought the Husky front, back, and trunk liners a few days ago because they were less expensive. I wasn't planning on ever removing them though once installed (except for cleaning I guess).