Wobble issue on brand new 2017 Corolla iM

First off, I took care to do a search before posting this and unless I missed it, I can't seem to find anything that quite fits the bill to what I am asking:

Anyway,
About one month ago I bought a brand new 2017 Corolla iM. I test drove one and they gave me a different one. I thought I noticed a wobbliness to the drive right away but I thought it was just out of balance or just me being a little paranoid after spending the big money on this car brand new.

I drove it maybe three or four times before bringing it to the tire shop for winter tires. It still wobbled. After getting brand new winter tires, the tire shop re-adjusted the winter tires and sent me on my way. It still wobbled and so then I brought it back to Toyota. The day after the tire shop did the balance, Toyota said it was out of balance and adjusted it. Back on the road, still not better. Back to the tire shop. The tire shop replaced the rims and still found the wobble to be there. After that, I had the tire shop put the original rims and tires back on and with the wobble still there, I headed back to Toyota. Toyota replaced the tires and rims and claimed it was a-OK. Well it isn't. It still wobbles. I am losing my faith in this vehicle and I am not sure the Toyota people have the expertise to diagnose the problem.

Any ideas as to what would cause a chronic wobble problem on a brand new Toyota Corolla iM after four sets of rims and two sets of tires do not fix the issue?

Did you make sure you've got sufficient tire pressure and equal on both fronts? Possible that some porter kid was taking it for a wash and hit a curb which may have done some damage to the front suspension.

I was a porter once, I know :)

I remember when my dad had a Nissan p/u many years ago and it was always wearing out the front tires. The dealer kept saying it was fine and would check the alignment as did other shops. He finally found an alignment shop that actually knew what they were doing and aligned it properly. Obviously, you have a problem and until you can find an alignment guy that knows what he's doing you may continue to have an issue. I found a great alignment guy near me and it makes a world of difference.

I remember when my dad had a Nissan p/u many years ago and it was always wearing out the front tires. The dealer kept saying it was fine and would check the alignment as did other shops. He finally found an alignment shop that actually knew what they were doing and aligned it properly. Obviously, you have a problem and until you can find an alignment guy that knows what he's doing you may continue to have an issue. I found a great alignment guy near me and it makes a world of difference.
super, what's your thought on alignment intervals if you don't do any modifications to your stock suspension set up. I keep getting talked into alignment job and always decline. I haven't done anything nor have any symptoms that would indicate I need an alignment. No symptoms either. Thx.

super, what's your thought on alignment intervals if you don't do any modifications to your stock suspension set up. I keep getting talked into alignment job and always decline. I haven't done anything nor have any symptoms that would indicate I need an alignment. No symptoms either. Thx.
If my tires are wearing normally and I've got no other issues I don't worry about the alignment. The place I use though has an excellent alignment tech that I've got to know over the years. He's amazing and has great knowledge of thinking out of the box to solve issues. The shop will also check your alignment for no charge and only charge you if you do need an alignment. I recommend that everyone search for a shop like this in their area.

I think I have my original problem solved. After all it was done, I test drove another new 2017 iM and found that I was being a little paranoid about it being "off." It has a tight suspension and you can really feel the road, I just had quite the bad bit of luck that both the tire shop and Toyota totally messed up the first attempt with the first set of tires each time. The original summer tires were definitely off and the winter tires from the tire shop were definitely off too the first time around. It was just a tire issue two times in a row from two different shops.

HI Andy
I am a proud owner of a Rolla iM 2017, I haven't had any problems like the ones you are having, sorry !
I had original tires ( 225/45/17 ) ON for about 10K miles, then I changed them to 245/40/17 and have NOT
have any issues like the ones youre having.

3ddie @