Worn Out Windshield Wiper Assembly?

Lately we've been having an issue with my wife's 2013 Corolla S, which has ~86k kms (~54k miles) on it. The windshield wipers have started to squeak very loudly and lift off from the windshield near the middle, leaving a large wet spot.

The wiper blades are relatively new and in good shape so I doubt replacing those would help. It almost seems to me like the springs that hold the arms onto the windshield are worn out. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this before and if replacing those springs would fix the problem. If needed, I can post pictures a bit later, when my wife gets home with the car. Also, does anyone know how hard it might be to replace the springs or have a part number for them?

I tried doing some searching on the forum and didn't see any existing posts on this question. (Sorry in advance if I missed them.) Thanks.

Haven't come across the issue but they are easy to remove. At the bottom of the wiper arm there is a small plastic cap. Remove the cap using small prying device. Underneath there is a nut, remove the nut. Push down on wiper arm to relieve tension and you can wiggle the entire arm off. You want to mark the position of the arm before removing.
Check a Toyota parts site for number. They differ form US to Japan made from what I see.
https://www.sparksparts.com/?p=catalog&mode=search&search_in=all&search_str=wiper arm

I don't know about changing just the spring, I'm sure it could be done. Would have to be careful as it would be under tension. As far as the spring itself I don't imagine Toyota would have it listed and it would likely be easier to replace the whole are as stvotw mentioned. if you remove the spring successfully you can likely take it to a parts store and purchase a generic one that would fit, the only question would be if the new one had the correct amount of tension built in to it, and what that amount would be I have no idea how to find out.