Yellow Fog Lights

Up to you. My profile icon has my fog lights turned on with the yellow Nokya fog light bulbs. If I were you, I would buy a pair of camry/lexus fog lights and get HIDs for them. They use a H11 bulb and the fog light housing is a direct replacement for our factory fog light assembly. I bought them myself and will be doing a retrofit on them soon. Here is a pic of the the housings I bought and a link to the eBay page I got them from. Plus the bulbs these use is much easier to find bulbs for then the stock bulbs which are H16 Type 2. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261843125133?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thanks! I got that yellow headlight armor on there now. It gives them a yellow tint it looks good. Not sure if they yellow bulbs would be too much or not?

Yeah I think so too! Sorry for starting two threads on the same thing lol. I hope I get the bulbs this week. The Toyota dealership said they would put them in for 30.00. Which isn't bad considering there is some work to get them out lol.

Yeah I think so too! Sorry for starting two threads on the same thing lol. I hope I get the bulbs this week. The Toyota dealership said they would put them in for 30.00. Which isn't bad considering there is some work to get them out lol.
Yeah it is easy for them because they have lifts. Doing it on the garage floor without raising the car is annoying.

Yeah I hear ya lol. I'm hoping to get them by tomorrow but it's looking more like next week right now which is ok. I know I need to get some pics posted as well lol.

Yeah I bought them through amazon. The last alert I got from usps was that they were accepted at the Cali post office and that was on the 11th lol. I can't beleive that my car is 2 years old almost lol. I think i'm going to darken my side windows and leave the windshield un tinted. What do you think?

Are there LED replacements available? If so, do you just swap the bulbs or is it more involved where you need to replace the housing? I'm at 50k miles on my 15 LE Premium and had to replace one on each side already. I feel like LED would be brighter and will probably last longer, draw less power?