2013 Corolla Bluetooth Radio Capabilities

My friend just purchased a 2014 Honda Civic. I'm not the jealous type but he tells me his Bluetooth alerts him when he receives text messages and it also reads the text messages to him. Does the radio in my 2013 Corolla have that capability ?

Do you have the display radio? If so, it should do the same thing. Check the owners manual I had to adjust the settings on my 14 corolla and it works fine. There is also a toyota owners app that has a lot of info about our cars.

depends on what unit you have. If just have the touch screen display (no nav) then no it won't. (I know this cuz I have this unit) If you have the nav unit then I think it might. Read the owners manual to be sure

Do you have the display radio? If so, it should do the same thing. Check the owners manual I had to adjust the settings on my 14 corolla and it works fine. There is also a toyota owners app that has a lot of info about our cars.
I have to correct myself, echarleswhyte is correct, my wife's car has the display radio in her camry and a galaxy S4 and her msg doesn't work at all. You can look at the toyota website and it will give you compatibility info. BTW my corolla works very good on the entune radio, sorry if I gave misleading info.