7AFE vs 4AFE TPS Adjustment Question

Hi, I apologize if this subject had been discussed already, but if someone could kindly point in the right direction for info, or help clear something up for me, that would be great. Here's what I've got. I performed a 7AFE swap in my base 1995 approx 30k miles ago with great results. I'm doing some upgrades and maintenance at this time, and in the process of refurbishing and testing various throttle bottles, I now have the need to adjust the TPS. The 1.6L and 1.8L throttle bodies are different in a couple ways, one of which (and may be more EGR related?), is more vacuum lines. As an easy visual inspection, the 4A the throttle body had two vacuum lines on the top, my 7A (94 Celica), has four. I have bypassed the egr system with back plates, and I live with the CEL in a no inspection state. I have, thus far, left one of the remaining additional lines functioning. I am referring to the line that seems to suck in a plunger, which seems to allow the vehicle to idle higher in some conditions. If someone could tell me more about this component, what it is called, it's purpose, whether it is necessary under my configuration, and if I need to apply vacuum (or otherwise temporarily bypass this component) while adjusting TPS, that would be great. I would assume you would have to, as the tolerances seem so tight. If someone can point to the correct instructions for doing this, that would be great - I have full manual for 4A, but I suspect some changes with the 7A...

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.