Alternatives To Seat Covers?

Hey guys, throwing yet another question out there! I loved the two toned Gray on black interior but working at a printing factory I deal with ink everyday and usually get it on my clothes. I hate how tacky most universal seat covers are our how they don't fit just right... I use a large tshirt currently to cover the upper half of my seat. Does anybody have any suggestions on a lower seat protection method? Anything you guys might do?

Leather is a lot easier to keep clean and fresh.

Spot Shot or K2R can work wonders on cloth - but it isn't something you want to rely on.

How about maybe going to someone who can custom make you some nice seat covers?

See if you can find a seamstress in your area who can make you a set of seat covers exactly the way you want them. :thumbup1::)

If he just wanted to change up the look, that would be a great idea.

The problem is he works in a print shop - so spending $100-$150 for custom seat covers that are going to get ink on them isn't a great idea - plus if there were enough ink it might bleed through the new covers to his OEM seats without him being aware of it.

Plastic seat sleeves. will do the trick. laugh all you want. at least you can protect. I used to use a towel Not all the people here are desk junkies.
Great idea - not sure where you can buy those locally, but I know a lot of repair shops have those - they might even just give you a few for free.

What about a change of clothes?

We have uniforms at my work so I don't have to worry about coolant and aluminum nitride getting on my seats because my street clothes stay clean.