ANYBODY REPLACE TAILIGHT BULBS WITH LED?

JoshTRD

can anyone link me a good pair of LED bulbs for the rear taillights...!! i would appreciate it! and maybe a quick tip on how to remove the rear bulbs! THANKS FORUM!

To remove the clips I used a small flat head screwdriver to pry out the clips. I think there's a video on it on YouTube. These r the leds I got for it. Screenshot_2015-09-07-14-05-23.png

can anyone link me a good pair of LED bulbs for the rear taillights...!! i would appreciate it! and maybe a quick tip on how to remove the rear bulbs! THANKS FORUM!
Does it make a difference? I been looking for aftermarket LED taillights but so far there are none for the US model, only for the Asian Altis. Can anyone post a link to a video on how to replace the bulbs.

Does it make a difference? I been looking for aftermarket LED taillights but so far there are none for the US model, only for the Asian Altis. Can anyone post a link to a video on how to replace the bulbs.
Yeah man. I couldn't be happier. I want to buy the front one but I'm looking for a plug and play resistor for a dual filament. I have a few in mind but still searching. I'm all LED in the rear I have both brake lights LED PX amd from jdm Astar and PX Amber smd for turn signals. And 50 w cree xb smd for my reverse light. Which btw they are the brightest things ever. I can't look at them straight on for more then 5 seconds without going blind. The back looks really neat and the colors are very crisp

I'll try and take a video and pictures of my LED back and post it. I'm full LED in the rear of the car. All my bulbs were purchased from JDM ASTAR on eBay and I absolutely love them

Anyone have a video for the install of the LED reverse lights? Thanks
Remove the two plastic pins from the edge of the inner panel inside the trunk. Right by the tail light but the inside. Pull back the lining and you'll see two bulb sockets the bottom one should be the tail light. Turn it counter clockwise and it should come off. Replace the bulb with led and reverse the process

Just bought a 2015 s plus and changed all bulbs to led. JDM ASTAR sx chipset for the signals were brightest. Look for them on Amazon. Also used their 921 reverse bulbs. Diodedynamics has a brighter bulb but not worth $90 cost for the pair imo. Next, I liked jlcconcept rear 50watt Cree brake/tail 7443. Very bright and awesome cherry red color (red LEDs). Not cheap $60 a pair. Used them on my mr2 and dodge truck. They are well made and reliable over 18 months old. All the 194s tag trunk markers map were sylvania osram from local parts store. Dome 3175 JDM ASTAR extremely bright variant. Hi beam and fog were JDM astar 6th gen 2800 lumen. I absolutely love the fog light illumination improvement. Hi beam was better than halogen oem but not a wow factor. Also had to add a resistor across each of 4 turn signal sockets to stop the hyper flash. This is the 4th car I've done led conversion to so I am rather familiar. Luckily this 2015 doesn't have ck turn signal sockets like my 2004 Corolla has. That is another topic... If you are new to doing led, there are a lot of choices,and variances in color and intensity. Fwiw, I've had to buy and return stuff, and modify to get exactly what I wanted.