Classic 1973 Corolla SR TE27

Thought you classic Corolla fans might enjoy seeing my '73 SR. As of October 14th will mark 37 years of having him. Needless to say he's my baby. If you would like any extra info, like mods, let me know and I'll be glad to post them.

Attachments

"The Toy" was repainted in 1978. It's the original Toyota orange but with a lacquer gold pearl essence. Paint is gorgeous in the sunlight.

Awesome looking ride.. I have a few questions.. I just purchased a 73 deluxe.. And i want to get my stance set up along with figuring out what kind of motor to put in... Where did u get your suspension parts? And your duckbill? Im probably looking to set mine up similar to yours..

Awesome looking ride.. I have a few questions.. I just purchased a 73 deluxe.. And i want to get my stance set up along with figuring out what kind of motor to put in... Where did u get your suspension parts? And your duckbill? Im probably looking to set mine up similar to yours..
Parts are very hard to find for the older Corolla's, but you probably already know that. I've gotten some parts off eBay, Toy Head Auto and BRD racing. The front duckbill has been on there since 1977 and I doubt you'll fined another one. I'm currently building a new motor using the original 2TC motor but with a 3TC crank for a little more torque. Good luck on your project.