LED Tail Lights!!!!

Hey guys I found a link to this on TN. LED tail lights for 2014+ Corolla for around $300.

What do you guys think? I think, from the pictures, they look amazing!
Who knows what the quality is like though.

I'm currently at work and ebay is blocked lol so I can't test the link but I think this is it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OE-Replace...orolla&hash=item362262dd97:g:YbIAAOSw1HxZzZaQ

If that doesn't work, just search 2014 Corolla LED tail lights on ebay

Hey guys I found a link to this on TN. LED tail lights for 2014+ Corolla for around $300.

What do you guys think? I think, from the pictures, they look amazing!
Who knows what the quality is like though.

I'm currently at work and ebay is blocked lol so I can't test the link but I think this is it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OE-Replacement-Chrome-Housing-3D-LED-Bar-Tail-Light-for-2014-2016-Corolla-E170/232505138583?fits=Year:2014|Make:Toyota|Model:Corolla&hash=item362262dd97:g:YbIAAOSw1HxZzZaQ

If that doesn't work, just search 2014 Corolla LED tail lights on ebay
Man, I just bought led bulbs from vleds. But they haven’t shipped yet. Hmmmm

There's someone with them on instagram. Had an issue with the trunk tails getting to light up but he got it fixed. It seems the turn signals are the LEDs wrapped by the tubes on the outer tail lights, unless the dude just wired them like that.

Alright who is going to be the guinea pig? I really like these but I think I may wait until someone comes out with some that are fully red like the 17+ or some sort of black/smoke housing. Big fan of the DRL fiberoptic thingies.

Alright who is going to be the guinea pig? I really like these but I think I may wait until someone comes out with some that are fully red like the 17+ or some sort of black/smoke housing. Big fan of the DRL fiberoptic thingies.
I'll be painting them if I get them something like I did with my OEM lights. (Attached pic). My concern is the build quality. As you said, who's going to be the guinea pig? hahaha

I'll be painting them if I get them something like I did with my OEM lights. (Attached pic). My concern is the build quality. As you said, who's going to be the guinea pig? hahaha

theres a company who makes cut outs for our taillights in Vinyl....they were exact fit with only a little finessing...heres the link, i got the blacked out ones, looks good...

http://shine-graffix.com/product-category/graphics/makes/toyota/

they have a lot of precut vinyl graphics for our cars and videos on youtube on how to install, i wouldn't recommend painting or spraying the lights because overtime its gonna look faded and if you open up the taillight thats just silly, you don't want to break that glue seal, vinyl never fades ;)

theres a company who makes cut outs for our taillights in Vinyl....they were exact fit with only a little finessing...heres the link, i got the blacked out ones, looks good...

http://shine-graffix.com/product-category/graphics/makes/toyota/

they have a lot of precut vinyl graphics for our cars and videos on youtube on how to install, i wouldn't recommend painting or spraying the lights because overtime its gonna look faded and if you open up the taillight thats just silly, you don't want to break that glue seal, vinyl never fades ;)
Oh jeez I forgot to attach the pic in the last post. I was tired. This is my current setup.

IMG_9165 (2).JPG

Fill me in man! Nobody's ever posted detailed info about how it makes the car feel, they've just basically reiterated the pedal commander description haha.
Same problem I’m having.
No videos that do it justice. Just a lot of people saying that it works.
I might do a before and after video with install too. Oh hell, I’ll just make 3 videos! Been trying to make some money off of YouTube anyways, lol!

for 300 dollars a set id rather but headlight and tailight set off a totaled car and customize them myself Dx
With the headlights I completely agree. The aftermarket headlights I posted aren't very nice, I just thought it was a neat concept and I should share it. These tail lights are pretty cool though, and I would agree with you in customizing them myself but I don't know how you'd add fiber optic lighting like that. Hey if you know of a good way fill me in! I always prefer DIY.

they look nice in the pictures but most of the reviews on all of these sort of led tubes are pretty poor. Apparently you can hardly see the light during the day.

they look nice in the pictures but most of the reviews on all of these sort of led tubes are pretty poor. Apparently you can hardly see the light during the day.
Usually LED tubing is meant for parking lights because of that reason. The tubing diffuses the light which spreads the emitted light evenly but you lose light output doing so.

Very cool and inexpensive headlights that you advised us, I will definitely use your link and take a closer look at these taillights
However, among motorists there is a new trend of using smart bulb instead of conventional headlights to control the illumination of such smart headlights through the touch panel in the car. To be honest, I do not believe in such a rapid development of the automotive industry and did not think that such innovative technologies would appear so quickly. I would try to purchase such technologies for my car, but unfortunately they are very difficult to find and expensive to purchase. If you have come across such novelties, tell me how you like them.