Newbie question

Hello everyone. I am a first time Toyota owner, and so far am impressed. I have a 2015 Corolla S. I have had it for about 2 months and am noticing a rattle in the front end. I can't feel it in the wheel, but hear it. It is on the right front of the car, and I have already changed out the sway bar links thinking that was it. Everything looks fine, feels fine when I jack it up. Could it be a strut bearing? If so, is that something that I can change myself?

The car has 36,000 miles on it.

Thanks.

Hello everyone. I am a first time Toyota owner, and so far am impressed. I have a 2015 Corolla S. I have had it for about 2 months and am noticing a rattle in the front end. I can't feel it in the wheel, but hear it. It is on the right front of the car, and I have already changed out the sway bar links thinking that was it. Everything looks fine, feels fine when I jack it up. Could it be a strut bearing? If so, is that something that I can change myself?

The car has 36,000 miles on it.

Thanks.
The struts are very easy to service. You need to remove the upper cowl assembly to access the top of the struts. Takes about 10 minutes to do.
I have a YouTube video on how.