Newcomer

Hello everyone,

I am a current owner of a 2007 Corolla S stock with JBL sound system. Growing up my first car was a Tercel, then a 1979 Corolla. My parents owned a 1980 Corolla 1.8 for many years in PR. My first language is Spanish but I study English in school. Hope I do not butcher too many words. Anyway, came here for inspiration and maybe some answers about the future upgrading's to my Corolla S.

Betzy

Hello everyone,

I am a current owner of a 2007 Corolla S stock with JBL sound system. Growing up my first car was a Tercel, then a 1979 Corolla. My parents owned a 1980 Corolla 1.8 for many years in PR. My first language is Spanish but I study English in school. Hope I do not butcher too many words. Anyway, came here for inspiration and maybe some answers about the future upgrading's to my Corolla S.
Bienvenido!
Betzy

Betzy

Thank you. Is there a place for pictures from the ppl in the forums that I can use for inspiration. Gracias
Certainly and I highly recommend it.
This way one gets a sense of community and camaraderie:
Look for the gallery icon hidded with all your other tools etc. It displays ample space for several projects. Enjoy!
Betzy

Attachments

New to the Forum. My current Corolla is a 2019 XSE Hatchback, but it is my fifth Corolla and tenth Toyota (not counting two that my kids owned).