Slip indicator and failed inspection

Pusker

Hi Everyone, New to the form and is trying to resolve 2 different issues with my corolla (2014). Any suggestions and ideas will be highly appreciated. Recently I had an accident, and driver side fender was hit badly. I had to replace the wheel stud and the big spring like part (don’t know the exact name). after the replacement, car runs fine but I have a slip indicator is on. My mechanic is saying this is not related to the replacement, and the computer scanning is not showing any code. He could not figure out why the light is on. Any ideas?

· All wheel seems to be same size, (P205/55 R 16)

· Car is perfectly aligned and drives straight

2nd issue I had, Car is due an inspection this month, went to the place and it failed with these two codes. P0101 and P0172. Upon further research, it seems like this is related to the Mas air flow sensor or its related component. I did clean the sensor with air flow sensor cleaner and did noticed, exhaust pipe (one attached to the filter box) is cracked. Can this be causing it? I did sealed the leak with some glue, and is waiting for a code reader that I bought online, so I can clear the code drive it for some day and test it again.

Any suggestion would be so helpful.

Pusker

UPDATED:

I was able to reset the slip indicator, by doing the zero calibration (
)

I sealed the cracked pipe, with some glues. I am already seeing the performance improvement. Before when i try to accelerate, i can feel the drag in the engine, now its not. I bought a scanner and its still giving me below 4 codes, Two of them which is also related to my failed inspection.

P0172
P0101
P0113
P0102

i have drove around 20 miles after fixing the intake pipe. Should i drive more? Everything is now pointing towards the bad sensor or sensor not reading it accurately or wiring. I found somewhere in YouTube to start the car and take out wiring harness of MAF sensor. If it shut down the car, MAF wiring is good. When i tried it on my car, it does shut down the car.

When i tried to erase the code. It does says code has been erased, but it comes right back up. I have ordered a voltmeter online, and should be having it within few days. Is there any fuse or something else i can check?

Respectfully

Do you have an aftermarket air intake install?

the cracked pipe (lol :p)... don't want any more money on it... just change out the whole thing with a new one.