Stock 2013 BRZ rims?

Hi guys, I was wondering, my friend has stock rims for a 2013 BRZ and is willing to give it to me. Will it fit my 2014 corolla LE? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi guys, I was wondering, my friend has stock rims for a 2013 BRZ and is willing to give it to me. Will it fit my 2014 corolla LE? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Well the first thing you should know is how big they are, 16- 19 inch wheels should fit but honestly all you have to do is try one of the wheels on and see for yourself. and if they do fit upload a picture here because id like to see how it looks =D Good luck!

I believe those are!! Nice man! Did it fit well, or did u have to use something to make it fit? Because to me the center bore looks bigger than the corolla rims.looks good man

That is not my car. I believe someone posted that pic on here awhile back so I just Googled it. The center bore on the Brz is 56.1mm where ours is 54.1mm. That's the only difference. It would be like running aftermarket wheels without the Hubcentric rings.