To do or not to do the garage door lip mod

has anyone tried this on our model corolla? I bought the supplies from lowes today but couldn't bring myself to begin the instal. I held the rubber next to the bumper and could not decide if it added of subtracted from the front end. Thoughts? Opinions? Testimonies?

Might as well, if you’ve bought it already. I was thinking of doing it on my ‘17 but using the “ez lip” kit since it comes already just to put on.

If you do it, let me know your experience and post pics!

Looks great did you have to cut it any where?
Just on the sides. It's really easy to cut. It's a nice mod for the $$$ I would recommend if u don't have the cash for a body kit. I just went to Home Depot bought a roll 9 ft roll for the front And 18 ft for the skirts. With a roll of extreme double sided tape. It's way cheaper than all fit lip kit or Ezlip

Attachments

Just on the sides. It's really easy to cut. It's a nice mod for the $$$ I would recommend if u don't have the cash for a body kit. I just went to Home Depot bought a roll 9 ft roll for the front And 18 ft for the skirts. With a roll of extreme double sided tape. It's way cheaper than all fit lip kit or Ezlip

looks good man! for the front i needed up attaching tinyyyy screws and used piece of corrugated plastic to make sure the tape doesn't peel off and so far it was a good choice because the tape alone wasn't doing the trick....but if the tape just works for you than cool! wish mine still looked that pretty xD