Toyota Corolla Run Channel Rubber Cut?

Hello, there is rubber strip outside both front windows and it appears someone sliced it! I'm not sure what this part is called but it is externally located at the bottom of the front windows, i believe it is the "run channel?" My question is if this part is torn will water enter into the doors? Also both front speakers have stopped working I fear it may be related to a water leak! Please help thank you.!

Thanks for your reply. I asked the dealership where I purchased the car if they could perform the repair and they looked at me like I was an alien. I was reffered to three other locations that didn't do weather strip, run channel, or door seal replacements. So I'm wondering is this so rare that no one knows wtf I'm talking about? I'm getting the run around here from everyone Miami is a **** hole.

Weird, it isn't rocket science to do. Might have to start looking at body shops. They would be more than happy to do it for you.

Sometimes weatherstrip comes right out when the window is down ... other times you need to remove the door panel and possibly the side-view mirror.