Toyotaholic

Hello fellow Toyota family members. I'm new to the corollaforum but have been in the Toyota family for about 5 years now. I have an 86 22rte turbo pickup, an 88 xtra cab pickup, and a 2010 corolla le. I've been a member of YotaTech since I bought my 86rte in 2009. Just wanted to introduce myself and post a quick pic of the day I bought the car, sort of as a reference for myself as well. Here she is, as I got her:

The white and purple crawler in the background is the 88 and is almost done. The cage is 80% complete and almost ready to be finish painted. The 86 sits in the backyard with our two Suzuki LTR450's. The 86 is stripped down the cab and is getting a full moly tube chassis. I am a network engineer by day, and a fabricator by night. Fortunately, we dumped that focus back there the day after I got the corolla.

Since I don't really have many pics of the corolla, or anything done to it, here are a few of the crawler. They are not in order, just some random selections. I will consider this my build thread as well, so I will be posting many pics of the corolla over time.

A quick rundown of the crawler in my intro pic...

22re with all engnbldr internals. .20 over bore (complete rebuild)
engnbldr street rv head with oversized valves and a 261* crawler cam.
Marlin Crawler HD Transmission
Trail-Gear HD Transfer Case with 4.70 crawler gears.
4.88 differentials with Detroit Lockers front and rear. High Pinion front diff.
HD High Angle Driveline front driveshaft.
Solid front axle swapped from IFS
Dirty 30 Chromoly axles and hub gears.
60" Chevy Leaf spring kit in the rear
14" Ballistic Fabrication long travel shocks.
Fox steering stabilizer.
Full 1.75 exoskeleton with dovetailed front clip.
Jammed full of JL Audio stereo equipment including 2 12w3v3, 4 6x9s, 2 5.25, 2 3.5, 500/1 amp and a 350/4 amp. Alpine pandora head unit. Its an eardrum blower.

I'm still waiting for the MC transmission and the EB head but I have everything else. Photos are pretty much outdated. All new drive train has been installed yet, and the original motor is still in. I expect to be done with by the end of June and will post finished pics.

And here is the beginning of the tear down of my 86rte.
Looks funny with them little tires I used for storing and moving it.

Thanks. Its a lot of hours! I can't image having that many hours in one of these corollas, although I do have some plans for it. When these tires go, it'll be a wheel and tire package next.

So here is the first link. I was going to edit my first post with links to my build threads, but doesn't seem to be an edit feature around here. :/

Custom JL Audio installation right here.

A quick pic of the box installed: