Urgent: no TRD Parts?

Hey I have a 2018 corolla xse and I was looking through various sites for trd parts and I realized that currently for the 2018 corolla xse there are no trd parts. Only 2018 trd parts for L and manual transmission SE. Why? Will they make some for the 2018 XSE? I can't get trd parts :(

Hey I have a 2018 corolla xse and I was looking through various sites for trd parts and I realized that currently for the 2018 corolla xse there are no trd parts. Only 2018 trd parts for L and manual transmission SE. Why? Will they make some for the 2018 XSE? I can't get trd parts :(
It takes a while for companies to update their information. Your car is very new.
You have an 11th generation Corolla, regardless of what trim level it is, the parts are the same for 2014-2018.
They are mechanically the same, just cosmetic changes between the years. In fact, there are parts that go back to 2009 that will fit.

Your a new member, welcome to the best place to ask these questions!

There is a great group of enthusiasts here that will help you in any way that they can!

Parts that will fit, TRD front strut tower brace, TRD exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, TRD lowering springs and TRD air filter. I don’t think they offer much more than that. But this should get you spending money in no time!! Lol

Parts that will fit, TRD front strut tower brace, TRD exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, TRD lowering springs and TRD air filter. I don’t think they offer much more than that. But this should get you spending money in no time!! Lol
:p:D:) those are TRD parts. Oh, Chris don't for the stickers :D:D:D + 20 hp with stickers
The last gen Corolla to receive a TRD Supercharger (discontinue) was the 9th Corolla.

euriel

There's some terrible advice on this thread. If you guys don't like Toyota Corollas, why are you here.. to troll?

Regardless, I am a 2018 XSE corolla owner myself with all available TRD parts installed.

Did you know the 2018 Corolla is identical to the 2017 XSE Corolla? The only difference is in 2018 model they added a light on under the driver and passenger visor. Everything else is identical. No change to the body of the car.
That said, all the 11th gen corollas (2014 - 2018, all trims including XSE!) have the same dimensions, so any TRD part for this gen corolla will fit.

-TRD Rear Sway Bar
-TRD Performance Exhaust
-TRD Performance intake filter
-TRD lowering springs.
-TRD tower bar (this is actually for 2014 scion IM but fits perfectly.)
-TRD oil filter

And by the way, once these are added, it no longer feels like a Corolla, you can go 120 mph without the car wobbling one bit. You can take corners at 80 mph without the car feeling unstable. Also check out the pedal commander, it removed the input lag when you press down on the gas, the result is fast acceleration. I trigger alot of Hondas when they lose me to me in a race. People forget Corolla's are very light, and very agile, though of course it's not intended as a racecar, it's nice to have the option to make it a very fun car to drive. By the way, I trigger alot of Honda and Hyundai drivers on the road when they lose me in a race.

There's some terrible advice on this thread. If you guys don't like Toyota Corollas, why are you here.. to troll?

Regardless, I am a 2018 XSE corolla owner myself with all available TRD parts installed.

Did you know the 2018 Corolla is identical to the 2017 XSE Corolla? The only difference is in 2018 model they added a light on under the driver and passenger visor. Everything else is identical. No change to the body of the car.
That said, all the 11th gen corollas (2014 - 2018, all trims including XSE!) have the same dimensions, so any TRD part for this gen corolla will fit.

-TRD Rear Sway Bar
-TRD Performance Exhaust
-TRD Performance intake filter
-TRD lowering springs.
-TRD tower bar (this is actually for 2014 scion IM but fits perfectly.)
-TRD oil filter

And by the way, once these are added, it no longer feels like a Corolla, you can go 120 mph without the car wobbling one bit. You can take corners at 80 mph without the car feeling unstable. Also check out the pedal commander, it removed the input lag when you press down on the gas, the result is fast acceleration. I trigger alot of Hondas when they lose me to me in a race. People forget Corolla's are very light, and very agile, though of course it's not intended as a racecar, it's nice to have the option to make it a very fun car to drive. By the way, I trigger alot of Honda and Hyundai drivers on the road when they lose me in a race.

My man! And would you still be good under warranty? I fear dealers may say we installed a part that is incompatible with the car even if its TRD, therefore voiding warranty. Thoughts? Also, you need to tell me your list of mods! Taking out all kinds of cars aha please and thanks.

euriel

My man! And would you still be good under warranty? I fear dealers may say we installed a part that is incompatible with the car even if its TRD, therefore voiding warranty. Thoughts? Also, you need to tell me your list of mods! Taking out all kinds of cars aha please and thanks.
All TRD parts are made by Toyota and are Toyota certified. Not only will they not void your cars warranty but each TRD part has it’s own warranty on top of that. regardless who you have install them. If you get a pedal commander or intake chip, remove them when you take your car in those aren’t made by Toyota and they won’t like that very much.

All TRD parts are made by Toyota and are Toyota certified. Not only will they not void your cars warranty but each TRD part has it’s own warranty on top of that. regardless who you have install them. If you get a pedal commander or intake chip, remove them when you take your car in those aren’t made by Toyota and they won’t like that very much.
Awesome, thanks. Do you have any good links for good pricing for trd parts? Also could you tell me some other mods that you have that are good?

euriel

Ebay mah dude or perhaps amazon. I got all mine from those 2 because free shipping is sweet also dealerships typically sell on eBay and Amazon. Can also Google 2014 - 2018 TRD Corolla pars and click the shopping tab. Shop around for a good deal ;) Remember any 2014 to 2018 Corolla is an 11th gen and they will all have the same dimensions for performance parts and what not.

Thank you very much. Its this one right? http://shop.mapisainternationalgroup.com/en/corolla-/61-spoiler-s-luz-mod-trd.html presuming it will fit 2018 even though it says 2014-16. How do you remove the stock spoiler/lip btw?
Yup, that’s the one!
I don’t know how to remove the stock spoiler lip. My Corolla is an LE, and didn’t come with one.
However, if you pull the carpet off the inside of the trunk lid, you’ll probably be able to figure out how it’s mounted. I think there are 5-7 screws and some adhesive.
I’m sure someone will chime in at some point, to tell you exactly.

euriel

Sadly, for S, SE, XSE the stock spoiler lip is incredibly tough to remove since it's glued, and at the end you're left with two holes, because they're also screwed on. After that the holes need to be filled in and painted. But, it can be done with the right amount of stubbornness and determination or just buying a LE trunk, since they're interchangeable, you can even remove a LE dash cluster and convert it to a S cluster. Hell I saw a LE moded 2014 with a '17-'18 XSE front bumper, DRL and headlights.... But anyways, this is why you'll see some ridiculous pictures of 'rollas with 2 spoilers, because the stock one is so damn hard to remove!

Sadly, for S, SE, XSE the stock spoiler lip is incredibly tough to remove since it's glued, and at the end you're left with two holes, because they're also screwed on. After that the holes need to be filled in and painted. But, it can be done with the right amount of stubbornness and determination or just buying a LE trunk, since they're interchangeable, you can even remove a LE dash cluster and convert it to a S cluster. Hell I saw a LE moded 2014 with a '17-'18 XSE front bumper, DRL and headlights.... But anyways, this is why you'll see some ridiculous pictures of 'rollas with 2 spoilers, because the stock one is so damn hard to remove!
Very heartbreaking :( thanks for all the info, though.

I have an LE+, where can I get the S dash cluster?

Very heartbreaking :( thanks for all the info, though.
It’s removable. It’s a few bolts and some adhesive. It will come off better in warm weather or with a heat gun.
The Mapisa spoiler will cover the original holes. You wouldn’t need to fill them in, just use touch up paint on any bare metal so it doesn’t rust.

That because Toyota don't have the "ballz" to compete their Corolla with the:

2018 Sentra Nismo
2018 Honda Civic Type R
2018 Focus RS
2018 Volkswagen R

I blame FT86 :D:p
You forgot the new Elangra GT with 1.6 turbo and 200HP, can get one in a hatchback or sedan version. Sure moves. 200hp for such a little car is PLENTY.