What is the most profitable farming business?

OstinG

As for me, I think farming is one of the oldest ways of money earning so every direction of the farming business is essential and profitable. Also, I think all these directions are related and interconnected. For example if you want to grow animals you need to grow some plants for feeding them. Moreover, you need to buy some special equipment to make your business faster and easier. I mean some of these devices here

Demixl

Farming became the least profitable business nowdays. My father is a farmer and he wanted me to follow his path. I said no way after seeing how much physical effort he invests almost in nothing. I was helping him a lot when I was younger. Now I promote independent pharmacies in Australia. I have the possibility to find many pesticides on a lower price for my dad. He still wants me back in the farming industry, but I love my job in pharmacy. All in all, think twice if you want to invest in farming and keep in mind that pharmacy industry is still not so developed: https://pharmacysales.com.au/pharmacies-for-sale.

Farming became the least profitable business nowdays. My father is a farmer and he wanted me to follow his path. I said no way after seeing how much physical effort he invests almost in nothing. I was helping him a lot when I was younger. Now I promote independent pharmacies in Australia. I have the possibility to find many pesticides on a lower price for my dad. He still wants me back in the farming industry, but I love my job in pharmacy. All in all, think twice if you want to invest in farming and keep in mind that pharmacy industry is still not so developed: https://pharmacysales.com.au/pharmacies-for-sale.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

I don't know mate, but in my opinion farming is the least profitable businesses nowadays. Today everything is online, and the most profitable one is the online business. If you are interested you can find online multiples ideas for a business , and I am sure that you will find something that is linked to farming, just try. But it is your decision, if you like farming, and you think that it will bring you money, work in this domain, and you will see.