09 S Model AC issues

I have an 09 Corolla S and now has 222,000 miles on it. It has the 1.8 engine, automatic trans.
Last summer I was driving my car and the AC was blowing cold air, we stopped at a restaurant to grab a bite to eat and when I came out and started the car it wasn’t blowing cold air at all.
I’ve checked the pressure in the system and it is good. I’ve also checked for fuses and my car, doesn’t seem to have any for the a c system. There is a few wires going into the back casing of the compressor.
I’d like to get it fixed before summer gets here. Does anyone have any ideas? I don’t know if the compressor quit and needs to be replaced, when I turn the climate controls inside I don’t hear the clutch engage under the hood.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Make sure the fuses haven't blown and make sure all of the wiring is in good shape. If all of that is good, then it's possible the A/C compressor could have failed if the clutch is not engaging.

Make sure the fuses haven't blown and make sure all of the wiring is in good shape. If all of that is good, then it's possible the A/C compressor could have failed if the clutch is not engaging.
I checked fuses and none marked for anything ac related. Looked for relay and no such luck there either. Nothing marked under the hood or dash. Found relays for fuel pump, rear defrost, etc but none for ac. I checked connections on back of control panel and such but the ac clutch is still not engaging. I hate to try and change the compressor and find that’s not it but at this point it’s a start being I can’t find any relay for it...
Is it possible to recharge the air system with a can of that “One Shot” ac repair??

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I'm not too familiar with the A/C system and it's fuse locations but I'm sure that there is a fuse and relay for it somewhere. I'd get a second opinion before changing the compressor as well but it being blown is a possibility. As for recharging the system, I'm not sure if that would fix the compressor not kicking on since that is used normally if the compressor works but the refrigerant has leaked out. Again, you should get a second opinion though.

I'm not too familiar with the A/C system and it's fuse locations but I'm sure that there is a fuse and relay for it somewhere. I'd get a second opinion before changing the compressor as well but it being blown is a possibility. As for recharging the system, I'm not sure if that would fix the compressor not kicking on since that is used normally if the compressor works but the refrigerant has leaked out. Again, you should get a second opinion though.
I called the dealership and talked to a tech there and he said it’s in the main fusible link. The long white thing that runs off the main line coming into the fuse/relay box.

8D96E796-C46D-4DDD-B726-7C6F2F9FF043.jpeg

Attachments

Have you tried doing anything with the main fusible link? Did the tech mention any solutions to your problem?
No I haven’t, I looked at it and it looks like everything is intact and nothing blown. I really don’t want to start throwing money at it and find out that’s not the issue. I tapped on the ac pulley with a hammer to make sure it wasn’t stuck and it didn’t do anything either. When I hit the button inside the car you can hear the engine idle down but the clutch doesn’t engage!