100,000 mile maintenance recommendations; 2013 Corolla S

Hi, I've hit 100,000 miles on my toyota re-certified 2013 Corolla S purchased in 2015 with 30,000 miles on it.
I have always changed the oil at 10,000 miles (and had blackstone oil labs do a baseline test on it when I purchased it and just had another test done and all looks good with the engine oil tests).
The cabin and air filters are changed every 30,000 miles.
Tires have always had their 5000 mile rotate and balance.
The local Toyota dealer will do the maintenance; they generally don't bullshit me since I've been taking toyota's there for 30 years; but any advice would be helpful.

I know I need a new battery as it is testing low now; any recommendations on a battery I can purchase with good cold cracking amps for cold Colorado winters? This I can replace myself.
Is it necessary to do a radiator flush?
Has a timing chain, not belt, so I think I'm good there.
What about serpentine belt replacement, or in general all belt replacement? I'm generally in a lot of remote areas where I don't want to mess with a belt breaking. Visually belts look snug and OK right now.
Has automatic transmission; am I wrong that they should just leave this alone?
Front brake rotors & pads replaced at 50,000 miles (not resurfaced, new). Nothing else done with front or rear brakes.

I keep my vehicles forever; so want to do necessary maintenance to keep it running smooth; but don't want the repair shop ripping me off.
Thanks for any thoughts!

Oh, and another question. In the past I've always put a fine mesh screen that doesn't interfere with airflow in front of the radiator to keep the bugs, branches, small rocks, etc from embedding in the radiator. I haven't done this on this corolla; should I, or doesn't it help protect the radiator that much?

Thanks for replying ToyBoy. I had considered the automatic transmission fluid; but I have heard mixed reviews on whether you should flush the automatic transmission fluid at all. It seems if you already have 250,000+ miles on the transmission fluid and you've never flushed it; then flushing it can actually case some problems because you just moved all the junk particles around in the transmission. Seems like that only a problem when you have never replaced it; so to avoid that; it would be good to replace it now ; and toyota maintenance schedule says to flush it every 100,000 miles. It should be a full flush and not just a drain; as draining only removes about 60% of the old fluid right?

I would do a Tranny flush and for piece of mind, change your fan belt. Your radiator fluid is good for 150K supposedly but you can do a drain and fill on it to help keep it fresh. Get yourself a battery with at least 600 cold cranking amps if not more if you have the money.

Correct, NO CVT tranny
Hello Sir,

It looks you have everything covered with the suggestions from the guys. About the battery situation, you living in a mostly cold climate and driving to remote places I will strongly recommend an Optima Red Top battery. It will last almost as long as your car. Even has enough juice to upgrade your stereo system if you choose to make the rides more enjoyable.

Hello Sir,

It looks you have everything covered with the suggestions from the guys. About the battery situation, you living in a mostly cold climate and driving to remote places I will strongly recommend an Optima Red Top battery. It will last almost as long as your car. Even has enough juice to upgrade your stereo system if you choose to make the rides more enjoyable.
Thanks for replying, I was just checking the local auto parts stores for a battery. I think I will give the optima red a try; it is AGM. I've only had 1 AGM battery (it was back when they first came out) and it was a piece of crap; but I will try this one. I understand they are "truly" maintenance free and sealed; you don't check the cell level in them like some of the floating batteries.

I carry a battery jumpstart with me at all times. But I don't have a trickle charger anymore. I do drive just about every day; and 3 days/week at least 70 miles/day. Do I still need to trickle charge the Optima Red sometimes to keep it at peak performance?

I would do a Tranny flush and for piece of mind, change your fan belt. Your radiator fluid is good for 150K supposedly but you can do a drain and fill on it to help keep it fresh. Get yourself a battery with at least 600 cold cranking amps if not more if you have the money.
thanks for the suggestions TrlHiker!

secure 1 , I don`t think you would to trickle charge on a regular basis. I would try to find a battery that just came in to the store . Check the date on the battery. And if you are installing it yourself it would be nice to charge the battery that has been sitting around in a store. Also a good idea to clean the cars battery terminals. I also squirt some WD40 on the terminals , helps keep them from getting grungy .

Thought transmission flushes were considered bad now? A drain and fill should be fine. I cheat with my 2.4 XRS and pump a gallon of ATF fluid out the dipstick with a hand pump annually (about 30k miles) and dump a gallon of Valvoline maxlife synthetic ATF back in. $20 of ATF and 1/2 an hour work. Dunno if the 2013 1.8 has the ATF dipstick still but I like not having to take stuff apart.