11th gen TRD Parts and beyond!

euriel

I just installed the TRD tower bar today and.. what a difference in turning and stability. When I added the TRD sway bar I could feel a improvement, but with both, it's damn lovely. Added with TRD exhaust system, springs and air filter (drop in) well, now I am really looking forward driving my Corolla everyday, I can't get enough of her. It really adds a lot of fun that was worth every penny, in my opinion.
Now, it's time to focus on the intake. Like many others I decided to stick with as much Toyota parts but our only option is to jam one meant for another model? I've read the Scion TRD CAI doesn't quite fit right. Not sure which brand/type is good for better acceleration from 0-60. Then there's the Jet MAF sensor, seem's like it's a good idea but I keep reading people saying it'll activate the check engine light, or that the Jet MAF simply doesn't do anything different than the stock sensor. Where to go from here, what do you guys recommend? IMG-0180.JPG 222.jpg 2331231.jpg

Attachments

The Scion TRD intake (upper half of air cleaner, plus air tube (snorkel)) fit perfect on my 2016 Corolla. One of the snap-on clamps (that holds the top of the air cleaner to the bottom half) had to be tweaked (I used pliers) to get a tight fit.

I just installed the TRD tower bar today and.. what a difference in turning and stability. When I added the TRD sway bar I could feel a improvement, but with both, it's damn lovely. Added with TRD exhaust system, springs and air filter (drop in) well, now I am really looking forward driving my Corolla everyday, I can't get enough of her. It really adds a lot of fun that was worth every penny, in my opinion.
Now, it's time to focus on the intake. Like many others I decided to stick with as much Toyota parts but our only option is to jam one meant for another model? I've read the Scion TRD CAI doesn't quite fit right. Not sure which brand/type is good for better acceleration from 0-60. Then there's the Jet MAF sensor, seem's like it's a good idea but I keep reading people saying it'll activate the check engine light, or that the Jet MAF simply doesn't do anything different than the stock sensor. Where to go from here, what do you guys recommend? View attachment 3598 View attachment 3600 View attachment 3601
How did you put that TRD on the screen???

does anyone know how to wire the LED's so they're on a night? or is there maybe somewhere else I can connect the lights to or aftermarket product to achieve this goal? I really wish the 2017-18 were like the 2016 and below models, where a simple turn of a knob turns on the fog lights anytime, I know theyre DRL's but the look nice and are quite bright to be kind of a fog light.. I might end up going to a car audio place soon to see if they can take a crack at it -.-

Good ?! I did my tower bar as I was doing my TRD lowering spring, I like youre ?
I know for a fact, that you ( most ) have youre front wheels of the ground to install that the Tower Bar.
It's a most Do !

Chris its Mr. Savi !

I have all of the TRD accessories for my 17 SE. The TRD springs and rear sway noticeably improved the handling of this car. They're well worth it.

But the exhaust note that comes from that TRD exhaust is truly unbelievable. It's not ricer at all. I put it somewhere between a Subbie and a 2JZ. I get compliments from all types of car guys at shows and meets for not having a typical buzzy ricer exhaust.

euriel

I get that a lot too, people compare the sound to a Suby or mustang. The pedal commander really compliments the TRD exhaust system well, makes it sound so mean. its music to my ears. It's a very deep bass sound that is the perfect level noise, on the cusp between medium and loud.

Ph769

Now, it's time to focus on the intake. Like many others I decided to stick with as much Toyota parts but our only option is to jam one meant for another model? I've read the Scion TRD CAI doesn't quite fit right. Not sure which brand/type is good for better acceleration from 0-60. Then there's the Jet MAF sensor, seem's like it's a good idea but I keep reading people saying it'll activate the check engine light, or that the Jet MAF simply doesn't do anything different than the stock sensor. Where to go from here, what do you guys recommend? View attachment 3598 View attachment 3600 View attachment 3601
whats the part number for TRD Tower Bar?