'13 RIP, Looking at the '14

First post here. My 2013 was totaled in a wreck this week :mad: :( . I'm looking at the 2014 (very impressed so far).

Does anyone know if the WeatherTech "All Weather" (not the DigitalFit) floor mats for a '13 Corolla will fit in a '14?

Also will a Borla cat-back exhaust from the '13 fit on a '14?

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Welcome to the Forums. So sorry to hear the sad news. so lete me ask you what type of Radio was in your 13 and you able to part out with it? If they salvaged the car and you can make an extra $$ or two? Just asking. Also the clock and top part theose are the two pieces I am interested in

Hope all works out for you?

Again welcome to the forums

Not sure about the exact model/type, but it is the touchscreen, AM/FM/CD with Bluetooth. Does not have GPS/SatNav.

Clock on top of dash....hmm...dunno, "standard" I guess? Just a simple digital display.

I don't think the floormats will work, but you could give it a shot and see. Just make sure no pedals are interferred with.

The exhaust will be short. New Corolla has a longer wheelbase so the tip wouldn't reach the bumper.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
My 2011 S almost had the same fate as your 2013 Corolla yesterday but fortunately, the damage from the accident wasn't as bad(luckily, the other person slammed the brakes) but it's getting repaired. Nice upgrade though!:thumbsup: