15 COROLLA CVT TO 5 SPEED SWAP POSSIBLE?

I recommend just trading in for a 2015 five-speed corolla and then move parts/all the work you've done to the car to the five-speed. The CVT car's ECU wouldn't work too well with a standard transmission so you'd have to reprogram it, and it's also a massive job to just switch transmissions. Switch out a bunch of sensors, redo the center console to accommodate for the new shift action, and etc. Also, what would you do with a used and extremely complicated CVT that only works for a 2015 Toyota corolla?

jolly

my corolla is CVT and wanted to convert it to 5 speed any idea on what parts I need or if this is even possible?
Feasible, with time (if you do it as a hobby) and/or money (if you have to rely on a mechanic). The parts are pretty straight forward: manual gearbox, set of pedals, flywheel, clutch and fork assemblies, gear linkage and shift stick (and modified dash console to accommodate it).

The trickiest part would actually be to modify the ECU firmware (and various electronic sensors) especially since you’re talking about a 5MT thus not 11th gen Corolla sourced (they have 6MT). That is some serious electronic engineering.

All that explains why you mostly see this kind of mod on pure hobby or vintage (pre electronic era) cars. Haven’t seen much 11th gen Corolla in the list.