1991 Corolla Sedan Electrical Problems

Hi I am new to this forum and this is my first day. I have a problem with my car, 1991 Toyota Corolla DX sedan, 4AFE engine, that has just happened recently. I did an LED instrumentation conversion on my car. I replaced most of my cluster lighting with white leds and also the climate control head unit. I was also trying to replace my trunk light but when I put in the LED bulb, nothing work even with swapping the sides of the bulb to get it to work. After that, I decided to leave the trunk light with regular 194 bulb but unfortunately, it didn't work again. Also what is strange is that my dash digital clock and my Pioneer head unit stopped working after the trunk light issue. Could it be possible that these two are connected to one circuit? I also checked the fuse for the radio on the left driver side instrument panel, and it is NOT blown. What could it be? I need help with this issue before I take my car to a mechanic.

E92

This is an old post so I'm sure you have it resolved now. That sounds horrific, almost as if someone messed with the electical in your car before and you just tapped something and made a few things go intermittent. I'm guessing the clock and the trunk happening together is a coincidence. Did you check the fuse inside the radio itself?

I have that LED set I think but I never installed it. But if it's the ones from ebay that are blue plastic with the "crystally" looking bulbs, they look kind of powerful and as if they would cause a fuse to blow.

I think you checked the common sense stuff, when it gets ugly I think getting a tech is better even though it costs money. You might find a guy to check it for 20 bucks or so. I did once and he was pretty good and found something I thought was going to be impossible in 5 minutes with his equipment.

Post up what happened if you can...