1992 Corolla LE

I will upload pics when I can. I just went to NY and picked up a 1992 Corolla LE sedan...(my other cars are 2010 Yaris sedan, and a 07 Camry XLE)....The Yaris, I put all these bars on it from GT Spec. I see they have nothing for me, but Ultra racing has bars for AE101...I don't get the chassis number...Would these 101 bars fit my Corolla LE ?
Anyway, the Corolla LE has a bit of rust where the rear bumper meets the quarter, but other than that, this is a real gem. The original owner (father in law) bought it new, and has in the glove box every finite detail ever done to it written since day one. And some of those times, I was the tech doing the work (struts, timing belt, water pump, VC gaskets, and some other stuff). But, that was years ago. This car hasn't driven 200 miles the last three years. Except for last week, I drove it about 800 miles down south to it's new snow free home. It was garage kept, but did see winter travels.
If someone can fill me in on what I really have AE100 ? And if the AE101 bars from Ultra is the same or close fit or no way...
Thanks....Again, I will upload pics as soon as I can, but do know it is a 92 Corolla LE sedan sold in the US.

On my Yaris, these two bars I noticed the most bang for my buck. I also have 3 other bars on the Yaris, one in front of the sway bar, a mid ladder bar and a front bar that connects sub frame to body. Those bars are all GT Spec. They took the handling from diving into corners with the front pushing and the rear at times loose, to go cart style handling all around, with the limitations being T rated tires and stock struts/springs. Which really, is awesome, handling wise, I can take a turn at 50 mph in the Yaris.:thumbsup:

Anti-sway bars can make a significant improvement in handling.

For credible confirmation of what fits what, I strongly recommend contacting the manufacturer and not some anonymous, faceless person on the Internet.

Understood.
From what I gathered on my own, I surmised that the AE100 is the sedan, and the AE101 is the coupe. Also, the only differences seemed to be in height, as the wagons were taller and longer. But width they were all the same.
Any of the bars I was talking about seemed to be width placements.
But yeah, that is next step.