1993 Corolla - Looking For Fender With Indicator Hole

MrAE100man

Life: a work in progress.
I've been searching for quite some time now and been searching high and low for someone who might have access to the AE101 front wing (fender) with the side indicator holes. There are plenty of these parts available in Europe and Japan, but to order just one, the shipping alone costs about five times the amount of the actual fender itself. I feel it's more worth it to cut some holes myself.

My question is: might there be anyone out there who might know someone who has one of these fenders OR know of someone who might know where one can find a map or blueprint of where this fender hole is OR know someone who maybe wouldn't mind maybe taking a few measurements themselves to make a map of their own so one could properly modify their existing and readily available fenders please?

Much appreciation for your time, consideration, efforts and for reading this post,

G

P. S. I've attached a picture of the part I'm referring to.

Attachments

MrAE100man

Life: a work in progress.
I know, I left messages and sent lots of e-mails. No one has called back or responded yet... I'm just trying to see if I can pull in more answers, that's all.

People that work at automotive recycling yards don't tend to be too computer literate and don't usually answer e-mails. I've never had a single e-mail answered from places like that.

Always call on the phone and speak to someone.