1995 Toyota Corolla Main Beam Staying On?

i do apologies for contacting this way but can not get help any other way and i am new to this forum business but can not afford a garage bill,

i have a 95 corolla 1.6si which i have had for bout 2 hassle free, went out with a friend few weeks ago now and had to leave car in car park, when i returned in the morning my battery was flat :( i put jump leads on and the headlights were on but not switched on??
i have tried disconnecting the fuses and lights go out same if i take the relay out but just really confused why this has happened when i have never had an electrical problem with my car, and all this is happening with my keys in my pocket???:unsure::help:

this morning am trying my best to fault find and been trying for over 2 hours due to not knowing anything about cars, when car is not running and everything is off and keys in my pocket my main beam is still on??? if you remove 1 or both fuses they go out and same if you remove the relay, but soon as you plug either back in the main beam comes straight back on??? any help please as really need car back to normal so i can use it, any help and/or advice will be extremely appreciated thanks