1996 With 1.6 Need Help

Hello all I have 227k on this car this winter it did not want to start when cold so this spring I did a complete tuneup plugs wires distrib cap rotor capacitor and coil along with a pcv valve and fuel filter. Now when driving at a steady speed the car jumps and bucks like a bad misfire. No engine lights or stored codes. Cleaned the iat sensor tested tps and compression and I was all good not sure where to look next or if this is common

Scott since no toyota parts close what other brand parts would we use also 2 questions
1 where does a person hook up a fuel pressure gauge I see nowhere to tee off from
2 when pulling the distributor out as long as you never crank the engine there is only one way it goes back in so you can't change timing correct

You could be off a tooth on your distributor but you said it only bucks when driving at a steady speed. If you were a tooth off it would idle and run really rough ... if you were 180 off it wouldn't fire at all. Of course, I'm assuming that the distributor has a pinion gear that works off the camshaft like any American V8. Not sure exactly how a distributor spins on those engines. If it works off a slot on the cam then there are only two ways to put it back in, working and not working.

I guess my next question is ... did you time the car with a timing light?

Next best thing to do would be to disconnect your battery and start resistance checking your coil and your plug wires. It is possible you got stuck with a defective replacement part.

Coil test good distrib air gap good also checked timing belt with my fluke 73III they were reading from 224 to 349 ohms supposed to be way higher am I looking wrong