1999 Corolla CE - Manual Windows & Locks

I just got this car and it has a problem with almost all four inside door handles, one is broken and the only way to open the door is from the outside, another one is kinda flimsy, the 2 on the back are ok but I haven't check them too close. Is there something that I should check or something the previous owner might have done wrong?
Also looking for the door panels and some good seat covers, any recommendations?
Thank you, great forum!:thumbsup:

first problem-plastic. cars are not built w/ metal parts anymore if it can be helped and people don't treat the car any different. some people just don't know there own strength. If the door opens "normally" from the outside then I would say that it was just that piece of plastic's time to die. intense heat buildup inside a car can contribute much the same way a dash cracks under the sun for years. If you have a tuff time opening the door from outside, then i would say you have another problem w/ either the locking mechanism or the cable.
door panels for a '99-- junk yard or pull-a-part, or places like jc whitney.
seat covers-- "good" is relative. walmart good or clazzio good. one set is about $25 the other can run $500. what is your objective? stain protection, cover up rips & stains? personally, if you're just going to drive the car, any set from walmart or auto parts store will be just fine and there are literally tons of designs that you can personalize your car.

Thanks

Thank you.
Yeah I just figured it out, took them out, only one of them is fully operational, the other 3 are messed up, one is missing the spring and all 3 at least have one of the little "plastic" pegs that keep it in place, broken off. I guess I'll be getting them off the internet.
The panels, if I get a good price I'll buy them all 4 so they all look the same, will be visiting some salvage yards pretty soon.
The seat covers, I know wally-mart has a big variety, but I'll like to get something a little better quality, but not too expensive, just want them to look good.
If you know any websites that I can get any of these items I'llappreciate it.:thumbsup:

I just got this car and it has a problem with almost all four inside door handles, one is broken and the only way to open the door is from the outside, another one is kinda flimsy, the 2 on the back are ok but I haven't check them too close. Is there something that I should check or something the previous owner might have done wrong?
Also looking for the door panels and some good seat covers, any recommendations?
Thank you, great forum!:thumbsup:
I have a 98 corolla and all the inside door handles and 3 of the outside handles were broken. I got all the new handles from RockAuto, but beware, the new handles are not made any better than the original ones so you've got to be kinda gentle with them or they'll break again. Also, get some spray lithium grease and lubricate the door latches on the side of the door. The lithium spray should come with a little tube so you can spray up inside the latch to make them work easier and lessen the chances of breaking the handles. Good luck!