1999 Corolla CE - Vibration When Braking

Here again guys.
Vibration when braking, it feels like on the floor of the car, not on the steering wheel or the brake pedal or from the front of the car. My mechanic drove it and checked it, he has no idea what could it be.
The vibration gets worse the longer you have been driving it.
I found something on this kind of problem online it said it can be the back brake's drum.
Any one have had this kind of problem? a little help? thx

it is possible. if it only does it when braking, i tend to look @ a braking issue. either a drum or rotor is out of round. usually this is felt in the pedal or steering wheel so your issue is a little weird for me. if it does it while driving, it could be a tire not balanced (sometimes the weights fall off) have you ever replaced the rear brake shoes? if not, depending on how many miles you have, the brake shoes may be worn and have made the drum out of round.

thank you

steering wheel doesn't vibrate (while braking) and brake pedal feels normal while the vibration happens. The vibration is mostly felt towards the middle of the car, under the seats. The longer you drive it the vibration gets worse. I guess the next I''ll do is change the back brakes and drums. Thank you a lot.:thumbsup:

Don't change anything. Diagnose. You wont be throwing perfectly good parts in the trash, (along with your money!), when you diagnose instead of replace.

Diagnose the cause of the problem, only then replace parts.

Having the rear brake drums turned is a cheap and easy job and returns the rear brakes to like-new performance. You can check the shoes at the same time. If a drum is out of round this will fix the problem.

HF