1999 corolla problems please help

Hi I just recently bought a 99 corolla and I have a few issues with it for one the other day when I used the turn signal the headlights flashed off for a few seconds and now when I try to get in the car at night they come on and go back off a few seconds later even in the on position. I can turn the car off and back on and they come back on for a few seconds and dob it again. And second I've read its poses to get 31 Mike's to the gallon but I'm doing good to get like maybe 15 if that

Change the relays of your head lights.

Old engines are not as much efficient as they were when they are new. Check your plugs/coils/injectors and check for any code for any sensor.

Change the relays of your head lights.

Old engines are not as much efficient as they were when they are new. Check your plugs/coils/injectors and check for any code for any sensor.
Will it be the relays of the lights work during the day but not at night. At night they shut off ten seconds after the car starts

New update is the lights do stay on during the day but once it's night they shut off ten seconds after the car starts. An when you try to turn them on on they go off completely even during the day they only work on auto and during the day