2001 Hesitates and Hard to Start

So hello to everyone. This is my first post so bear with me. I'm hoping someone has had this problem and can tell me what it was. First it is hard to start when it is cold. Second when you give It gas, say to pass it doesn't go any faster until you let out on the gas and ease back on it. Third it has CE codes saying random missfire and something about a lean cond. I would like to start from the easiest solution and go from there.
Thanks any help would be appreciated! :huh:

Welcome aboard.

Don't start with anything except diagnosing. Randomly replacing parts hoping to be lucky enough to solve the problem is a very expensive routine and ends up with a lot of good parts in the trash can. Diagnose.

Check the spark plug wires and spark plugs first. How many miles are on them?

Not sure how many miles on plugs and plug wires. Car has 150000 mile. I was just hoping someone else had delt with thsi and could save me the heartache.

Unfortunately there's no easy answers when it comes to automotive repairs. It's always a process of diagnosing and repair.

I take it you've you had the onboard computer scanned?

Not sure how many miles on plugs and plug wires. Car has 150000 mile. I was just hoping someone else had delt with thsi and could save me the heartache.