2003 Ascent Untouched For 5 Years & Leaks Gearbox Oil Please Help Me!

hey just got my first car, a 2003 corolla ascent sedan with 86,000k's for $500. was a neglected company car on a relatives property and sat for 5 yrs but was started every few month- until the last year, so i had to file for ownership but yeah she's mine now :D, i'm in the process of replacing all fluids at the moment, (taking a while as i'm doing it all alone as theres no one to help me- mum offered but yeah nah hahah) i have done radiator coolant and engine oil and replaced battery etc and cleaned it a heap and it runs great for the circumstances. I ave jacked her up and fully examined and theres a few things to replace under but nothing major. after changing engine oil last week i noticed the transmission had a 5cm round oily patch below it.... it had also leaked about a 5cm oil patch on the floor too :( it seems like its near the right driveshaft input but I'm not sure, a one have any ideas, if its just a shaft seal, or will i have to remove motor to fix it (again grr) i have a pic ill upload its not mine but a similar one from the internet, its leaking at the same spot as mine but my leaks a bit less and is more towards the left side of the trans, thanks josh.- not sure how 2 add the pic, hope its up dsc9506.jpg