2003 toyota corolla electrical problems...PLEASE HELP

Okay so i have a 2003 toyota corolla with 50k miles on it and recently started having several problems with it. It does this thing where the ac will go out, my dash cluster goes out, my blinkers stop working and my battery voltage drops down to 12.1 (i know this because i have a volt meter installed in my car). This used to happen pretty randomly before but now its consistently happening every time i shift my car out of park. Once i shift my car back into park, if i try to shift it back out it wont let me unless i hold the shift lock button. Another thing that happens is the car seems like it wants to stay in first gear for the first like 30 seconds of driving it.

Ive changed my alt, i have an optima yellow top under the hood, ive upgraded my power wire from my alt to my batt and upgraded the grounds, ive checked all of the fuses, and i replaced the cars ecu, anyone have any ideas???
Thanks in advance

I found it was a lose alternator fuse...i few months back i burned out my alt fuse and when my mechanic replaced it, he didnt put the screw back in...dumbass..so the wires been randomly losing connection with the fuse this entire time