2005 CE Odometer stuck at 299,999

My 05 CE was supposed tof roll over to 300,000 miles today but it's stuck at 299,999. What is the correct way to fix this problem? I live in Georgia. I have no intention to ever sell the car, but would still like to fix the problem. I've reset both trips to keep an accurate reading.

Sorry, I went through that with one of our two 2007 Corollas. Dealer said there there were two or three years that did it. Main odometer quits at 299,999. Pretty silly for a Corolla. I use one trip odometer for fuel mileage, zero it when I fill with gas. The other is for oil change intervals. I don’t go by the 5,000 mile reminder (try to remember to reset it 2,500 miles after I change oil, but usually forget), because I’ve gone to 7,500 mile changes with Castrol Edge synthetic (highway use). I just go by that second trip odometer and do the math. When I do an oil change, I add the trip odo reading to the true main odo total, then write that in my service book. As long as I have my book and don’t lose track, I know the total miles on the car.

My 05 CE was supposed tof roll over to 300,000 miles today but it's stuck at 299,999. What is the correct way to fix this problem? I live in Georgia. I have no intention to ever sell the car, but would still like to fix the problem. I've reset both trips to keep an accurate reading.
Yep, this has been a well documented issue with many of the 9th Gen Corollas. The only fix is to buy another instrument cluster. One option could be to find a speedometer shop and see if they can manually roll it past 300k miles or back to 0. You could track mileage manually until then or from now on.

Mine did the same thing a few months ago. I said screw it and just leaving it, sounded like a common problem online when reading and if its that common how it wasn't a recall is beyond me and I am not paying for toyotas screw up. This car will be driven until dead or traded in anyways.