2005 Corolla CE p0328 (Knock Sensor Circuit High Input) Common Fix?

What I've done:
Intake Gasket - p0171
A/F Sensor - p0171
02 Sensor - p0141
Exhaust Repair - Muffler separated from cat-back after downshifting to engine brake...
Intake Airbox Mod - I dunno, I was a stupid kid and thought it sounded good

What I need:
Resolution to p0328 to pass NH State Inspection

What I've done chasing p0328:
New Knock Sensor - Old one was still good of course
Verified Harness Continuity to ECM - Both wires good
Completely Discharged ECM - Code returns almost immediately

This problem seems electrical. I've also seen the code trigger when the idle dips and gets slightly rough.
I've done hours of searching for this, and even bought a Haynes Manual (utterly useless for engine diagnosis) Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

What I've done:
Intake Gasket - p0171
A/F Sensor - p0171
02 Sensor - p0141
Exhaust Repair - Muffler separated from cat-back after downshifting to engine brake...
Intake Airbox Mod - I dunno, I was a stupid kid and thought it sounded good

What I need:
Resolution to p0328 to pass NH State Inspection

What I've done chasing p0328:
New Knock Sensor - Old one was still good of course
Verified Harness Continuity to ECM - Both wires good
Completely Discharged ECM - Code returns almost immediately

This problem seems electrical. I've also seen the code trigger when the idle dips and gets slightly rough.
I've done hours of searching for this, and even bought a Haynes Manual (utterly useless for engine diagnosis) Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
New injectors

Id just get all new injectors.
Denso 2970017 for the 2006.

If you take the rebuild route you may have trouble removing/reinstalling the screens. Some injectors the screens don't come out easily then dont go back in easily.
Also if you jump them off you need an amp regulator if using a 550 amp battery.

Well I just rebuilt them today. The screens were a bit of a pain but I figured it out. Went for a ride, CEL stayed on. Got my reader out and wiped it, started the car, CEL came right back.

Do you have a diagram of the knock sensor circuit?
Do you have a diagnostics manual?

P0328 - "A P0328 code is a generic DTC, thus it applies to all makes of vehicles, and refers to a high output voltage of the knock sensor. In many cases, this means the voltage is above 4.5V but that specific value depends on the specific make and model of vehicle."

I need to know what connections to check and what values are acceptable to verify the integrity of the circuit. Otherwise I can throw parts at it all day like Toyota wants to do.