2005 Corolla owner, with over 310,000 miles

I bought the car as probably the third owner with 112,000 miles on it and I have now over 310,000 miles on it. It runs great.
Of course I have change the oil on time every 5000 miles. I put several sets of tires on it, two or three sets of brakes on the front and I'm just now changing the rear brakes for the first time, they still had the original brakes. I have change the timing belt a few times and the antifreeze. I also have change the transmission fluid a few times. Other than that I just gas and go it runs great.

Yes they're darn good car I must say I will probably get another one in a couple more years. I was looking on this forum to find out how many miles these Corollas would go. But I couldn't find very many out there that had more than 250,000 miles or 300,000 miles. But I'm guessing if I take care of mine I should get at least another 150,000 maybe even 200000 more miles before I just run the wheels off of it.

312,000 and just take care of doing all the preventative maintenance on it will go a long ways. There is no question I will be able to get 500,000 out this car. I had someone needing a good reliable and dependable car so they offered me $2200. Needless to say I turned it down.