2005 Corolla vibrates at stop while in drive

Hi does anyone else's Corolla vibrate while at a stop ( in drive, D )? Vibration goes away if I shift to Neutral, but comes back when shifted back into drive ( D ). 115,000 miles. Can feel it through the shifter and is not a super strong vibration but you can feel it. Wonder if it will go away if I change the transmission fluid to Royal Purple?

If you change the transmission fluid to Royal Purple the transmission might go away ! With that many miles on car you should probably put new plugs in and have injectors cleaned. When your in drive and stopped there is more of a load on the engine than when you are in neutral. The vibration has nothing to do with the transmission just the additional load on the engine.A lot of cars with that many miles will have slight vibration. My 2017 SE with 12,000 miles dose it once in a while.

Its fine to replace auto tranny fluid regularly. For a high mileage, 11 year old car, I would never change the trans fluid for the first time. Unless you want to buy a new trans in about 6 weeks.