2005 s

Guys, any ideas on engine mods to increase hp? Already installed an injen cai but want more increase. Besides exhaust and headers what else will give it more pep? Any performance chips out there that are reliable?

There are very few chips for 05 S', mostly costing you around $100-200. However, in my experience, none of these chips have actually given me significant (or any) HP or Tq. And don't get me started and stackable chips claiming 20hp increase for only $30... If you're going to spend that sort of money on a chip, it's better to just drop it on a professional tune instead. That way you get your performance boost plus a dyno test.

As for the CAI (I have INJEN as well) it has given me only a slight performance boost. The stock airflow is already pretty good; the INJEN is mostly for the throttle sound.

This won't increase HP, but having a good set of tires (specific for the season/weather) will significantly increase the performance of the car: off the line and in cornering. I have had great success with TOYO tires (even their all-season).

Changing to synthetic oil and installing high-end spark plugs will both increase the performance and life-span of your S.