2005 xrs check engine light help!!!

hello all
I'm new to the forum. I live in Nevada and unable to pass smog check. At first I didn't pass because I needed my thermostat replaced. Went home and replaced it. While changing my thermostat I accidentally made contact with something near the battery terminals that caused all power to go out. Just a fuse so an easy fix I would say. So after a week and a complete drive cycle later I went back a second time for a smog check. Thermostat error has been cleared but now I have a Check engine light code P2441, Secondary air injection switching valve stuck closed. The car runs fine, I don't have any driving problems whatsoever. I'm assuming i may have caused the CEL when I blew the fuse. I checked the air pump fuse and it's still good. I don't know much about electrical parts or how to test it. Maybe this forum can guide me where to start. Please help!

It could be a code from when thing started back up after the power loss or due to a possible shock to the sensor. Try to clear all the codes and see if the code or check engine light comes back on

CEL is still on. My registration expired in February so I've been driving the car with the light on since. Cleared the codes a few times and it keeps coming back.