2006 Corolla Engine Vibration

my engine vibrates when i stop my car. A vibrating noise can be heard at a stop.
i cant tell if it is vibrating when the car is in motion. I can feel the vibrating when the transmission is in drive and stopped with the brake. when the brake is released, the engine seems to stop vibrating and no noise is made.
I had my wife hold the brake while i took a look under the hood. The Engine DEFINITELY is vibrating. Not sure how vibration is normal. the air intake manifold shakes as well.
The shaking stops when the car is put in neutral. When put in drive I could see the engine lean back a bit, then just start vibrating.
We already addressed the ECM recall.
What is wrong with the car???

no accidents.
95,000miles
2WD
1ZZ

Scott O'Kashan

Super Moderator
Guessing, a motor mount or transmission mount could be worn out, but at 95,000 miles, that would be very unusual. Motor mounts shouldn't wear out at only 95,000 miles, but there's not much else that could be causing this.

my engine vibrates when i stop my car. A vibrating noise can be heard at a stop.
i cant tell if it is vibrating when the car is in motion. I can feel the vibrating when the transmission is in drive and stopped with the brake. when the brake is released, the engine seems to stop vibrating and no noise is made.
I had my wife hold the brake while i took a look under the hood. The Engine DEFINITELY is vibrating. Not sure how vibration is normal. the air intake manifold shakes as well.
The shaking stops when the car is put in neutral. When put in drive I could see the engine lean back a bit, then just start vibrating.
We already addressed the ECM recall.
What is wrong with the car???

no accidents.
95,000miles
2WD
1ZZ

new mounts needed... are your suspension worn? that would lead to mounts wearing faster... but I'm 90% sure its your mounts...

I have this same problem and could not fix it and done:

* change pcv
* Throttle body cleaning this limpiecito
* change maf sensor
* Review the entire vacuum hose
* reset ecu few days well and the same thing again low at 500 rpm
* change intake manifold gasket
* injector cleaner

and especially after a battery change

Could solve the problem any suggestions guys
* and noticed that the car when I'm in a traffic light goes in and out the fan and there vibrates when the rpm goes up and down as you do not go down smooth like other car thanks for the help

Sorry for my english, from dominican republic