2006 Corolla S Clunking noise over bumps/steering/braking

Hi, I have a 2006 Corolla with 175,000 miles I recently bought a few months ago. This car has been nothing but problems for me and I suppose I should have inspected it better, but oh well that’s my fault. My car makes an audible and feel able “clunk” on the front left side (metal on metal sounding or sometimes like knocking on plastic) whenever I drive over bumps, step on the brakes (only while moving with the brakes), and ever so slightly when I steer quickly or there is restistance like when I’m parked or turning slowly. I’ve replaced the front left strut (I’m on a budget), both sway bar links and bushings with moog parts, the rear engine mount which was completely torn and the front is starting to go it looks like. (Potentially that?) and I’ve also replaced BOTH cv axles and the driver side control arm and ball joint. When I purchased the car the seller gave me a set of rotors and brake pads which I installed with no problems at all for a while but I’m suspecting these problems I have could be due to the pieces not matching oem. however it doesn’t feel like the brake pads being loose to me... why would it create noise/feeling while steering that way? At one point I checked the car and the brake caliper mounting bolts were loose, which are snug now as of today but I’m sure it has something to do with it. And the previous day before that, the sliding pin bolts were loose but are snug now. I would suspect that either of those loose bolts could cause real harm, but it doesn’t seem the bolts are stripped or anything like that. I have a new set of brake pads and clips I will install today and make sure I have the shims and everything oriented correctly. In the meantime does anyone have any knowledge of these problems? I’m trying to avoid going to a mechanic because my budget is very little since this stupid car is how I get to work

Have the struts been replaced recently? Check the bolt that holds the strut rod in just under the hood (under a rubber cover at strut well) I had that same sound and found my bolt was loose.

Have you checked the Control arm Bushings ?

List of things that can make a clunking noise

1. Lower Control Arm Bushings
2. Ball Joint
3. Sway Bar Bushings
4.Sway Bar Link
5. Bad CV Shaft
6. Upper Strut Mount
7. Power Steering Gear Box Bushings
8. Outer or Inner Tie Rod End

Hope this helps