2007 To Date Toyota Corolla Cabin Filter Change Review

fishycomics

Super Moderator
See one, Do one, Teach one. the time it taken me to take pictures, video, and edit. I could have collected a weeks plus pay. And still had time to go out and play.

Here I show a very simple and easy how to, in "MY" own way, respect that, and if you feel like you can do one better, Please post it right up here, if not say thank you and move on.

Ideal changes for me are Spring and fall, and If need be Summer. If you have allergies, etc. then change out more often.

Most troublesome part of the removal Is afraid to Pull. most troublesome part of the install, is not lighting conditions, since I am not your average person, some may have difficulties in positioning for a comfortable spot, due to being nicely put large. or age.

Any Filter will do, I chose to not show the very expensive or cheap filter.

In the video I demonstrate, and said please do not try this. the fan is not a propeller it is wheel fan, by Denso, a K2 fan system. Yes I read the sticker lol.

I broken down if you care to watch the video, and or picphonics.

I should have and may still do a 1991, but common sense will get you through this

Tools required, NONE!, time 1 minute, Skill level Extremely easy.

VIDEO

1. Locate your glove box

2. open, decide to remove or go for it

3. remove rubber ring

3a. Squeeze each side inward and pull

4. closer look of shock

5. removing shock ring

6. once glove dropped down PULL to you

7. press in tam and remove, locate arrow of filter, and remove, and replace with ARROW UP reverse process

8. your filter, new filter. more d ows no mean better, thicker does not mean better expensive does not mean better, cheaper does not mean better. changing out means Better

Congrat's you changed your filter, or made it through this thread. Kindly Donate. so I can breath healthier. so I can make more video's and remember pat yourself on the back for doing a nice job.

This is a paper filter goes to the paper recyclable garage bin

Thank you for your time

FISH

on page 461 for your 2014 same as the 2007 and up. No difference at all but the beefier clips with some ridges. 100% identical to the corolla changes.

With due respect videos posted are copyrighted thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Since you feel you saw a mouse in A video you watched, maybe some one will chime in one day about that story to tell you. I shall keep this on topic, and remember people, like Scott who has the most cleanest car on this planet. may find egg corns in his cabin filter, yep you may never know what you will find by ignoring a simple cabin filter change.

Breath easier. and do not forget the Frbreeze!