2007 Toyota Corolla Sideview Mirror Replacement Video

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Ebay purchase $29.99 primed, black. this is a side mirror with all the necessary pieces to do the job, less the nuts.

Three Phillips screws
3 3/8th in nuts
a module plug
6 retainer clips

Required tools ratchet, 3/8th in socket. Phillips #**, retainer tools.

Always try to protect, your investment, work careful

This is a unconventional way and, th job got done, faster to do than make the clip.

Simply pop off the triangle. pop open the door handle cover, remove Phillips, then pop up the cushion and remove the other two Phillips. then pry retainer clips with a retainer tool, and make sure your window is down, push up and let hang. remove module plug nuts, tweeter, and lift away mirror, replace nuts on to hold mirror, plug in module, and test mirror, then close up all. check door closing. and job complete.

The video demonstrates quickly the what to do if you lost your mirror, as a quick replacement, and how to replace the mirror. A ticket for today, not having a Passenger mirror will cost you, $$$

Thank you and enjoy the Clip

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video! Gonna have to do that for my girl's 2010. She busted something in the power mirror pushing on the glass too hard while cleaning it. Not sure if it is a clip that came loose that I can put back in place or if the gear drive is damaged.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Have no clue. the inside guts were GONE. Only thing left of the mirror was the housing and mirror. with the wires .
If getting a mirror is cheaper, I go that route.

I feel fixing it is best, vs getting fined driving around.