2008 corolla brake pulse

ok so i have a 2008 corolla 226,000 roughly miles. For the last year now this thing has warped two sets of rotors pretty quick. Last summer i replaced both calipers and rotors and pads, took about 8 months for the wife to say anything. replace them again and they warped within 4 months. now last weekend i replaced them again and in less than a week they have a pulse in the pedal and shimmy in wheel. When i replaced them last the left side came apart smooth but the right bracket mounting bolts were hard as a rock ( wonder if excess heat ) i get most of my parts from rock auto always hit the mid grade never the cheap. any help or ideas would be great thanks guys

This is amazing! I just started looking into this exact issue with my 08 Corolla that started last week. Somebody suggested to me that it might be the ball joints failing. From what you have here, it seems like I need to get the rotors checked as well.

Overtightened lug nuts, especially if unevenly torqued, are often a major cause of warping rotors.
Since 1971, I have owned 5 new Toyotas, all now high mileage (3 of them well over 200,00 miles) and I have never had warped rotors. One possible reason is that I always tightened my lug nuts with a torque wrench. Even when the tires were replaced/rotated and mounted by another mechanic, I had them torqued to specification (76 foot-pounds for late model Corollas) or I went straight home and re-torque them myself. Same goes for when the state safety inspector takes my wheel off to look at the brake pads - I re-torque it. These mechanics using the air compressor impact wrenches usually don't care about what your lug nuts are suppose to be torqued and most of those tools can torque nuts well in excess of 150 foot-pound.
And once your rotors are warped, you can only replace them or resurface them. These days, replacement is often cheaper than resurfacing.

This very much seems like it should be an industry standard, specific to make and model of your vehicle. And save folk a ton of cash to boot. But that's just me. ;)

My 2 cents are: Did you use silicon based grease for your caliper pins? Normal grease burned with the heat and caliper pins can no longer work smoothly. This will case your rotor to wear unevenly.

My 2 cents are: Did you use silicon based grease for your caliper pins? Normal grease burned with the heat and caliper pins can no longer work smoothly. This will case your rotor to wear unevenly.
This is good advice. If you are going to replace your rotors (or have them resurfaced), you may as well clean your caliper pins at the same time and re-grease them with hi-temp silicone grease marketed for this purpose. While this will help prevent uneven rotor (and pad) wear, it may not be related to rotor warping though. It is just good shop practice.

My car still had the original rotors on. Not sure how long they should last, but I think we got our money's worth from them. Thnx for the feedback! cheers!