2009 Battery issues.

Hey guys first time posting here. Really not sure where else to turn for advice so hoping you guys can help me out.

Wall of text-

3 weeks ago I got a brand new battery for my car. About 5 days ago I went to go run some errands, car started sluggishly, but turned over. Okay maybe I left something on. Was gone for about an hour and half running around town, stopped about 3 times and each time I went to turn my car back on it started up great no hesitation. Come home make sure 100% nothing was left one before i got out. Fast forward 5 hours later after my car had been sitting, go to head out to meet some friends, car is dead. Click click click. Won't turn over. Lights and gauges Come on but if I turn on the radio the head lights turn off etc. get a jump, car runs great. Head to auto zone. Alternator, starter Come back fine, battery they say is just low needs a charge. Okay go home, put it on a trickle charger over night. Next morning car turns on fine. Works great for 3 days no issues. I chalk it up to me just missing something. Last night leave work, same thing. Car sluggishly turns over. Get home turn car off turn it back on runs great. Car sits all night this morning nothing. Click click click. Get a jump, get everything tested again all fine once again. Get home get my multi reader out to check for parasitic drain everything comes back clean. Nothing is drawing from the battery. I am literally out of ideas. The place I got my battery from is getting another one for me to try just incase it's a faulty battery stranger things have happened but I'm not holding my breath. Does anyone have any advice or experiences with something similar? Thanks in advance.

A faulty battery can cause this.

How did you perform your parasitic draw test?
Hi john thanks for your reply.

To perform the draw test I took my multimeter, disconnected the negative terminal put the meter between the negative terminal and the battery. With my car "at rest" (I waited 30mins after turning the car off) And my multi meter set to 10amp I got a draw of 0.01.