2009 Corolla S

I recently picked up a 2009 Corolla S/1.8L engine with 93k miles on the clock. Looks like it's in really good shape. I'd like to do the routine service on it and wonder what you folks consider routine? (I'm pretty anal about doing preventative maintenance on my vehicles).

Oil and filter at 5k intervals?
Engine and cabin air filter at 30k intervals?
Brake fluid every 3 years?
Auto transmission fluid drain and fill every 15k?
Power steering fluid change every 50k?
Coolant changed every 60k?
Spark plugs at 100k?

Those are roughly the numbers I use for our Hondas (except I change the tranny fluid every other OCI on them).

I have a floor jack and 4 double locking jack stands. I've already learned that the cup in the tool holder is to use in my jack saddle for the rear central lift point.

I have no maintenance baseline on the Corolla other than it has a fresh oil change, new engine air filter, and fresh pads on the front brakes. So I figure at 98k I'll start something like the above schedule.. or modify it as I learn what's important on the Corolla.

The tranny fluid looks nice and red with no burnt smell, so I think it's good. Coolant is also a nice red color.

Come to think of it, I haven't noticed a power steering fluid reservoir. Perhaps this has electric power steering?

I was kinda shocked to learn it doesn't use a spin-on oil filter. So I bought a special tool to remove the filter (a Motivx Tools filter wrench). Any tricks to changing this filter I should know about before I drain the oil the first time?

I keep a stock of M1 5w-20 and plan to use that for the Corolla. I'm a synthetic oil fan... not for extended change intervals, but for the superior cold flow characteristics that synthetic oil offers compared to conventional dino oil.

Also, are there some good online sources for OEM fluids, filters, and parts?

Any suggestions appreciated.